Data Analysis and BI Analysis
IT – Data Analyst/BI Analyst
• Data Analyst who can model multidimensional data sets, with the ability to answer key business questions and learnings, identifying opportunities and areas for improvement.
• Must be analytical and creative, very comfortable with business intelligence tools and the ability to organize data in a digestible and meaningful format.
• Must be proactive and able to articulate learnings at all levels from both a business and technical perspective.
• Must be able to demonstrate design and development of data model as well as reports.
• Must be able to create and maintain design documents of data and reports.
Core responsibilities include:
• Apply your knowledge of quantitative analysis, data mining and data visualization to facilitate understanding of our users
• Analyze conversion and engagement funnels to identify improvement opportunities
• Provide insights for tests to improve core company business metrics
• Collaborate closely with Product, Growth and Engineering teams
• Establish and build processes to create a data-driven culture
• Create experiments and drive understanding of user behaviors, macro trends and business processes
• Inform and influence decisions on product, marketing and launches
• Build and analyze data dashboards and reports
• Provide recommendations on how to improve key metrics
• 5+ years of experience in a Data Analyst or BI Analyst.
• Advanced knowledge of and experience with data analysis
• Experience working in SQL with the ability to work on several business applications and writing MS SQL queries.
• Knowledge & experience using business intelligence reporting tools such as MS SSRS.
• Knowledge & experience using VB/VBA to create custom reports through ODBC.
• Knowledge & experience using Python or C# .
• Power BI or Tableau experience is a plus.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams and disciplines.
• Degree of BS or BA.
Location : Anaheim CA
- Salary : $80,000.00 - $80,000.00
languages : E Native / J a plus
Business Trips : Occasionally
Presumed Overtime :
Visa Sponsorship :