Business Analysis, Documentation, Research, Business Process Inprovement
IT - Business System Analyst
• BSA works closely with end users to analyze business requirements and translate them into functional requirements.
• Works with the development teams to design solutions. Participates in all phases of the systems development lifecycle - requirements definition to issues resolution, testing and implementation.
• Analyzes business requirements and translates them into functional requirements.
• Leads in all phases of the systems development lifecycle - requirements definition to issues resolution, testing and implementation.
• BSA must have full lifecycle experience on multiple projects, from requirements gathering through functional specifications/design and user acceptance testing.
Core responsibilities include:
• Leads with Project Managers, Architects, Developers, Testers, and Designers on scope, solutions, constraints, schedules and risks.
• Understands business requirements and communicates business expectations to cross-functional development teams.
• Analyzes/documents current and future business process models Analyzes/documents high-level requirements (scope).
• Analyzes/documents detailed functional requirements and business rules (use cases).
• Analyzes/documents workflow and data requirements (from business needs perspective).
• Continuously aligns on scope and requirements with developers, testers and business stakeholders.
• Creates user acceptance test (UAT) plan/scripts and leads UAT activities.
• Defines high-level training approach.
• Defines and creates rules for IT and user operation after Go Live.
• Interfaces directly with business system owners to understand and document business processes and use cases for system enhancements and development.
• Demonstrates ability to manage and deliver on planned milestones.
• 5+ years of related experience required.
• Experience with general ERP required.
• Experience with SCM preferred.
• Experience with EDI preferred.
• Skills to gather and document requirements using process flows, use cases, interviews,
workshops, and investigation of current state (existing systems and/or processes)
• Effective organization and communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience with writing user stories
• Good understanding of the standard project and SDLC methodologies
• Good understanding of IT governance and control
• Good understanding of IT SOX requirements
• Degree of BA or BS
Location : Santa Ana CA
- Salary : $90,000.00
languages : E Native / J a plus
Business Trips : Occasional
Presumed Overtime : 1-2 Hours /day
Visa Sponsorship : No